5.18.2007

Achieving















Pain.
Hard Work.
Sweat.
Endurance.
Encouragement.
Big Picture.
Little Steps.
Diversions.
Pushing Boundaries.
Stretched.
Challenged.
Frustrated.
Discovery.
Pushing.
Aching.
Pounding.
Questioning.
Crying.
Confusion.
Irritation.

There are so many other words that can describe different events we go through in our life.
If we want to achieve in life I think we must go through times of testing, fire and hardship. I know that I don't learn my most valued lessons from the times I was most comfortable but from those times I felt out of place, dirty, isolated, uncomfortable, tired, etc. I am constantly amazed at the things I get to do. I am amazed at the things my body CAN do. God really gave me quite an amazing thing that I can push and stretch to unbelievable limits.
How many excuses do you make that prevent you from achieving the great things laid before you? Sure, they're hard - and you just want to throw yourself off that cliff sometimes so you don't have to trek anymore - but the view at the top makes it alllll worth it!

No comments: